Aqua Resist Brow Sculptor, 7ml
The Make Up For Ever Aqua Resist Brow Sculptor shapes and redefines the eyebrow line with precision.
Its waterproof and smudge-proof formula guarantees 24-hour wear for natural-looking brows that stay in place all day, even in extreme conditions. The product is highly pigmented, creamy, and matte in texture, making it ideal for building and blending. This sculptor offers a versatile solution that suits all eyebrows.
- Water-proof, Sweat-proof, Humidity-proof, and Smudge-proof
- Uses 89% natural ingredients
Make Up For Ever is a French beauty label that was founded in 1984 by make-up artists Dany Sanz and Jacques Waneph. In the beginning, the idea was to offer high-quality cosmetics that also meet professional demands. At the time, beauty brands in this area were still scarce. With the first store opening in Paris, the concept of Make Up For Ever has now expanded to UAE. Today, Makeup For ever UAE offers an all-around program for professional stylists, make-up artists, and those who want to become one. The focus is on the approximately 1400 products, which offer everything from lipstick and eye shadow to special effects cosmetics. The cosmetics line meets the highest professional standards and impresses with particularly fine, long-lasting textures and a careful selection of colors to suit a wide range of skin types and nuances.Shop Make Up For Ever
- Squeeze a small amount of product onto the back of your hand or a palette.
- Using an angled brush, begin filling in sparse areas starting from the arch of the brow, moving outward toward the tail.
- Next, fill in any gaps from the head of the brow to the arch using hair-like strokes
- Finally, brush through with a spoolie to blend for a natural-looking result.
Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Pullulan, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)]