Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak
The Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak is a silicone-free mask for color-treated hair.
It's infused with sunflower oils, apricot, a fortifying blend of Vitamin B3, B5, and B6, and a UV-protective filter to help repair hair by restoring moisture. The result: manageable hair without tangles.
|How to use:||- Shampoo hair with Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo.|
- Rinse, towel-dry, and apply a liberal amount of the pak to damp hair evenly, concentrating on hair ends.
- Allow formula to remain on hair for a minimum of three minutes (Allowing hair pak to remain on hair for longer periods of time will increase its efficacy).
- Rinse well with lukewarm water until formula is thoroughly removed from hair.
- Style as usual.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: extracted from Apricot Kernels and contains Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids. Within Kiehl's formulas, it helps moisturize and soften skin.
- Sunflower Oil: contains beneficial amounts of Phospholipids as well as high concentrations of Ceramides. Its strengthening and protective agents help to further nurture and condition dry or damaged skin. The resilient Sunflower extract is also known to care for sun-exposed and aging skin as a result of environmental aggression.